miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

I like my new bunnysuit, When i wear it i feel cute

soundtrack de Juno: http://rapidshare.com/files/83315132/Juno.rar.html

aparte de la pegagosa canción de la intro



me encontré con temas de sonic youth, de belle & sebastian y muchos de una tal kimya dawson, una especie de antifolklera con guitarrita y una vocesita dulce.



"so if you wanna burn yourself remember that I LOVE YOU
and if you wanna cut yourself remember that I LOVE YOU
and if you wanna kill yourself remember that I LOVE YOU
call me up before your dead, we can make some plans insteadsend me an IM, i'll be your friend"

so nice so smart

You're so nice and you're so smart
You're such a good friend i hafta break your heart

Tell you that i love you then i'll tear your world apart

Just pretend i didn't tear your world apart


No hay comentarios: