domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Can't Keep

hoy me dejaste un tema en la radio
yo también te dejo un tema
desde lo más asquerosamente profundo
de mi destartalado corazón,

para vos mi hermano, por tu recuerdo enorme,
que es tenerte a mí lado, pensarte a cada rato,
juntos hasta el final de los tiempos.



i wanna shake, i wanna wind out
i wanna leave this mind and shout
i've lived all this life
like an ocean in disguise
i don't live forever
you can't keep me here...
i wanna race with the sundown
i want a last breath that i don't let out
forgive every being
the bad feelings, it's just me
i won't wait for answers
you can't keep me here...
i wanna rise and say a-goodnight
i wanna take a look on the other side
i've lived all these lives
it's been wonderful at night
i will live forever
you can't keep me here...

No hay comentarios: